To Log On to your account
- From our Main Catalog Page (here) click LOG ON in the top right hand corner
- "Username" is a capital P and the number on your library card. Enter that number in the box. If you do not have your library card call us at 286-8971, and we can look it up for you.
- "Password" will be the last four digits of your home phone number. Enter those numbers in the box.
To Reserve an item
- Locate the title you would like to reserve on our Main Catalog Page (here)
- Once located click on the title
- click the button that says RESERVE on the right hand side
- On the following screen click on the button that says RESERVE again (if you are not logged in yet, you will now be prompted to do so)
- A screen will pop up asking you to confirm that you want to reserve this item, click OK
- The item is now reserved for you
To Renew item(s)
- Log in to your account as instructed above
- Click on the tab that says ITEMS OUT
- Check the boxes of the items that you would like to renew (Inter-Library Loans are not available for renewal)
- After checking all the boxes of items you wish to renew, scroll to the top or bottom of your list and click on the word "Renew"
- If there was a problem renewing any items, you will have a message right above the tabs in your account