If this is your first time logging on through our catalog, you must first set up your account.
- First you will need to go to the log-in screen Here
- "Patron Bar Code" is the number of your library card. Enter that number in the box. If you do not have your library card call us at 286-8971, and we can look it up for you.
- "Password" (for this time only) will be "hml". Enter that in the box.
- The "Pin Number" will be the last four digits of your home phone number. Enter those numbers in the box.
- At "New Password" type a password of your choice (make sure it is something you can remember, or write it down).
- At "Confirm Password" type in the same password.
- Click "Log-In (you will now use your bar code and the password you selected).
To Reserve an item
- Locate the title you would like to reserve on our main catalog page
- Once located, click on the (if you are not logged in yet, you will be prompted to do so)
- On the following screen click on the button that says "Next Available"
- On the next screen click on the button that says "Reserve"
- The item is now reserved for you
To Renew item(s)
- Log in to your account under "Patron Status Log-In" on our main catalog page Here
- Check items that you would like to renew (Inter-Library Loans are not available for renewal)
- After checking all the boxes of items you wish to renew, scroll to the top of your list and click on the word "Renew"
- Scroll to the bottom of your list, if any items were on reserve you will receive the message "This item has a reservation and cannot be renewed."