Anyone may post on the Hall Memorial Library Facebook Wall and leave comments on our website. However, they must observe the following guidelines at all times. Any comments that are in violation of our guidelines will be immediately deleted.
- No profanity (Facebook automatically filters comments that contain profanity into a SPAM folder.)
- No advertisements, unless it is a not for profit organization and relevant to the Hall Memorial Library and our patrons
- Any slanderous or blasphemous remarks will be immediately deleted. If you have a question or complaint about the library or its employees, you may direct an e-mail to the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or the President of the Board of Trustees whose e-mail is email@example.com
- No SPAM
- All links and posts must be relevant to the Hall Memorial Library and its community.
- Posts may not contain viruses or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- You may not post material that violates any applicable laws or regulations.
- Do not post content that is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, racist, sexist, or unlawful in nature.
- You may not post material that violates the copyright, trademark right or other intellectual property right of any third party.
By posting on the Hall Memorial Library Facebook wall or leaving comments on our website, you agree to adhere to these rules.
Updated and Approved August 2016